Accepting resumes June 29 - July 10, 2020
Pinkston seeks to hire an Account Coordinator who will be responsible for performing public relations responsibilities and overseeing digital marketing projects for our clients. This individual will write press releases and other media communications, respond to media requests for information, and coach client representatives on communicating with the media and the public. This individual will also oversee a digital marketing project with a nonprofit client. This individual should have experience and a passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Pinkston is a strategic communications firm that integrates traditional PR with social and digital media for modern, strategy driven communications. This position will work out of our Falls Church, VA office. Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Coordinator” in the subject line.
Pinkston offers a fun and rewarding work environment in addition to a competitive benefits package which includes Medical & Dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid volunteer days to contribute to a cause of your choice.
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate degree in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or related field;
- At least two years of relevant communications and / or marketing experience
- Ability to balance multiple, diverse clients, including faith-based organizations, and work within tight time frames;
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Write press releases, pitch the media, and execute PR and communications-related duties
- Oversee a digital marketing strategy across multiple marketing channels
- Measure return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicator (KPI) for digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics