As a partner at Pinkston, David has developed and implemented public relations campaigns for Executive Health Exams, American Enterprise Institute, The Leadership Institute, the Consumer Electronics Association, the Electronic Transactions Association, State Policy Network, FreedomWorks, Metaformers, CivChoice, Cybex International Inc., two motion pictures, senators, congressmen and many others.
David has secured coverage in print and broadcast outlets including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Washington Post, International Herald Tribune, Christian Science Monitor, National Public Radio, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, CNBC and more.
David brings to Pinkston a background in business development and client management, with extensive experience in the publishing and advertising fields. Prior to joining Pinkston in 2005, David spent 12 years as president of TFG & Associations Inc., a multi-million dollar full-service business consulting and sales development company. While with TFG, David managed programs that included coalition development, special product marketing, sponsorship development, sales program development and more. David has published a book on sales program implementation that has been sold worldwide.
- Blue Bell’s Recent PR Crisis Doesn’t Have to Be
- Authentic Attire: Do You Know Your Leadership 'Style'?
- Add Storytelling To Your Corporate Thought Leadership Mix
- Stop 'Giving Back' And Start Investing
- How a Story Can Help Restore a City
- PR Strategy: 3 Steps to Becoming a Thought Leader
- The NFL protests' hidden lesson: Don't let your brand get hijacked by politics
- Inspiring Wellness in the Workplace
- Want to Vitalize Your Career? Go See the World
- The Hype And Promise Of Fitness Tech
- Gary Shapiro Shows Leading by Example Makes CEA a ‘Best Place to Work’
- My job made me healthier. Yes, you read that correctly
- A Republic, If You Can Keep It: The Education Every Student Really Needs