As a partner at Pinkston, David has developed and implemented public relations campaigns for clients like AIG Life and Retirement, PenFed Credit Union, the Consumer Technology Associaton, 3Pillar Global, IDExperts, EHE International, Cybex International Inc., the Electronic Transaction Associaton, the Heritage Foundation, the American Enterprise Institute, the Leadership Institute, the Coalition for Public Safety, the State Policy Network, the US Institute Against Human Trafficking, FreedomWorks, two motion pictures, books for executives, political leaders, faith leaders and more.
David's work has helped to secure positive earned and owned media coverage in print and broadcast outlets including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Washington Post, International Herald Tribune, Forbes, Fast Company, Fortune, Inc, People, NPR, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, CNBC to name a few.
David brings to Pinkston a background in finance, advertising and publishing, business development and client strategy and management. Prior to joining Pinkston in 2005, David spent 12 years running his own company that specialized in developing revenue-generating programs for publishers and non-profit organizations. In this role, David managed programs that included special product marketing, event, and product sponsorships and special sales program development.
- Is the Op-ed Dead?
- How Executives Can Make Thought Leadership Content Sticky
- Blue Bell’s Recent PR Crisis Doesn’t Have to Be
- Authentic Attire: Do You Know Your Leadership 'Style'?
- Add Storytelling To Your Corporate Thought Leadership Mix
- Stop 'Giving Back' And Start Investing
- How a Story Can Help Restore a City
- PR Strategy: 3 Steps to Becoming a Thought Leader
- The NFL protests' hidden lesson: Don't let your brand get hijacked by politics
- Inspiring Wellness in the Workplace
- Want to Vitalize Your Career? Go See the World
- The Hype And Promise Of Fitness Tech
- Gary Shapiro Shows Leading by Example Makes CEA a ‘Best Place to Work’
- My job made me healthier. Yes, you read that correctly
- A Republic, If You Can Keep It: The Education Every Student Really Needs