Pinkston is hiring a senior-level Director of Digital Services to lead our digital marketing, website development and design teams.
Our Director of Digital Services is someone who is excited about being on the cutting edge of digital efforts and passionate about creating innovative campaigns that will tell clients’ stories in powerful ways. You will work on a wide variety of projects across industries and will pitch creative concepts, national marketing campaigns and digital media production to some of the biggest brands in the world.
As a DDS, you will oversee multiple projects from concept to execution. You will be responsible for guiding the creative direction of campaigns, managing deadlines and client expectations. Additionally, you’ll be helping lead several teams including paid social, search engine optimization, design, web development, writing and others.
Team leadership, project management and presentation skills are essential for this role as well as a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, website development and design. A DDS, you must be able to lead and be intimately familiar and involved in the day-to-day work of implementing campaigns.
Pinkston offers a fast-paced, exciting, friendly culture that supports curious, hardworking, humble and forward-thinking people. Think you would fit in? Let’s talk.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for overseeing all phases of the digital and creative process in collaboration with our creative team, account teams, film production team and, most importantly, our clients. In short, you will help bring big, beautiful ideas to life.
You will work out of our Fall Church, VA headquarters.
- You’ll build, lead and mentor a team of marketers, designers and developers that will help Pinkston tell its clients’ stories beautifully
- You’ll contribute to a vision of growth for our creative services
- You’ll present creative, marketing and digital campaign concepts to clients
- You’ll manage budgets and on-time delivery of the final product
- You’ll lead reviewing, critiquing and editing of work so that everything that leaves our doors is of the highest quality, serves our clients’ needs and excites them
- You’ll be involved in the day-to-day processes required to bring a project to completion and help where there are needs
- You will assist in new business development
What we’d like to see
Our Director of Digital Services is someone who has the ability to really listen and understand our clients and their challenges—someone who understands storytelling and has the ability to shape stories creatively using digital methods—someone who is passionate about their craft and pushes the level of our work forward.
Other qualifications and skills include:
- A robust background in a digital agency environment with leadership and client-facing experience
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing efforts including social media advertising, Google advertising, search engine optimization and reporting as well as the technical aspects including technical SEO, social media ad managers and Google products
- A strong, working knowledge of technical website development processes, able to think through problems and help come up with working solutions.
- An eye for graphic and UX/UI design with the ability to help lead our designers in translating client requests into creative and beautiful, yet functional, compositions
- Proven leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires others to produce their best work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, clients and meet deadlines
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment and a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical and dental insurance premiums covered at 80%, and a company-funded HRA covers 100% of deductible
- 401k retirement plan with 3% contributed by the company (no match required)
- Five paid volunteer days to contribute to a cause of your choice
- $50 reimbursement per month for health/wellness activities
We are modern storytellers. We work with our clients to help shape their message and tell their stories in ways that engage audiences.
View some of our recent work here: https://www.pinkstonproductions.co/
Please email your resume and cover letter along with a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org