Pinkston is seeking a Digital Strategy Associate to oversee and execute paid media advertising campaigns for clients. Our goal is to equip our clients to change the world through providing the best possible media representation and placement, across earned, owned and paid platforms, and the ideal candidate for this role is passionate about implementing the latest digital media innovations to create tangible traction.
At Pinkston, we seek to create an unparalleled experience for our clients, who range from technology and education to finance, humanitarian nonprofits, business startups and more. Our Digital Media Team works to serve them all with modern, streamlined and efficient video, research, web design & development, paid digital strategies, messaging and branding support. This team works closely with our strategy and strategic communication teams to develop and design digital media strategies and execution which support our key communication objectives across all media platforms. We are hiring a digital strategy associate to join our experienced, cross-disciplinary team.
- Work with the internal team as well as the client to establish paid media plans and develop robust client media recommendations.
- Develop and launch paid media advertising campaigns for clients for all media platforms
- Develop and maintain regular monthly client reports
- Incorporate the latest media innovations into measurable outputs for client needs.
- Collaborate with the creative and digital team to coordinate custom media plans and outcomes.
- Administer media budgets and performance guidelines to optimize client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with digital publishers to curate media plans and organize paid campaigns.
- Develop clear goals and metrics with monitoring systems to ensure client requests and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital media experience across social, search, and programmatic
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, media/digital, or communications fields preferred
- Comfortable with assisting the client in a range of media and digital demands
- Ability to collaborate with Pinkston internal team as well as external developers to develop media strategy specific to each client
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments, urgent requests and high performance expectations
- Proven experience and track record of strategy development and execution for a wide range of media platforms
- Team player that seeks to exceed expectations so that the client is supported and successful in their goals
- Embraces the greater vision of building the client organization toward betterment for individuals, communities and industries
- Some experience and skills with PPT and Excel a plus
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio a plus but not required
Pinkston offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and benefits package, including medical & dental insurance, a 401k investment plan, and paid volunteer days to contribute to a cause of your choice in addition to vacation and holidays.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com